Wednesday 24 August 2011

Marty the Motorcycling Giraffe





Jambo rafiki

Welcome to my blog page, I am Marty the motorcycling giraffe.

Originally tales of my adventures were told as storys to my good friends little grand daughter.....who was enthralled of tales my escapades on my Motorcyle in Africa and elswhere in the world 

Now I have started a year of adventures (52 adventures in 52 weeks), my face book page (http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Marty-Giraffe/100002475677231) was set 10 weeks ago and now has 10 different storys,

My first adventure (Marty and the football match) was uploaded to this blog page yesterday, I will endeavor to add a couple of storys each week untill this blog catch up with my facebook page, and will then add one each saturday untill the end of the year of adventures.

hope you enjoy reading about my adventures

Kwaheri

Marty Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment